Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Ifilm !!Is there more website like Ifilm???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lita's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think I film is great for filmmakers is there more websites like it???????????

    ------------------
    Brenda Diane Smith Filmmaker 35mm 0r bust nothing will stop me!!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sicFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sometimes watch movies on www.studentfilms.com
    It has some OK stuff on it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member XNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2001
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would checkout www.yahoo.com under Online Films cause there are lots more sites.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member twister!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    This is a good, British, short film website. http://www.britshorts.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •